Suck Toan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    My first thought was 'Boyz Are Gonna Rock".

Is that The Ultimate Warrior playing the drums? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post

Is that The Ultimate Warrior playing the drums? LOL
      Haha. Ive watched this video 20x since Mincer posted -I mean it is the GOAT Hair video -so terrible, it's great.

Library of Congress is going to need this one so we can properly understand Glam Metal, the 80s and Cocaine centuries from now.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Haha. Ive watched this video 20x since Mincer posted -I mean it is the GOAT Hair video -so terrible, it's great.

Library of Congress is going to need this one so we can properly understand Glam Metal, the 80s and Cocaine centuries from now.
        It's a massive trainwreck from all angles. Mark Slaughter did so much better when he left that mess.

Comment

Haha!! The part at the beginning of the solo where he pics up a microphone and pretends to be picking with it is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post

Going on this tangent - Vinnie's toan was so suck, that a dude literally burst into flames at the end of that video (at about 4:06).
            The guy burst into flames because he just couldn't handle how badass the 80's were. He had a helmet on to try and protect himself but it clearly didn't help. He probably became a grunge fan later on in life since he could only handle the heat of a flannel shirt.

Comment

It kinda says it all. I wonder what other masterworks that director went on to do.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 80's View Post

The guy burst into flames because he just couldn't handle how badass the 80's were. He had a helmet on to try and protect himself but it clearly didn't help. He probably became a grunge fan later on in life since he could only handle the heat of a flannel shirt.
                The big fail however is in the beginning when they clearly show 8-12 dudes in HAZMAT suits running on either side of VV, but in the grand finale' only has 1 of those dozen dudes getting lit up.

What happened to the other guys?
                “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

It kinda says it all. I wonder what other masterworks that director went on to do.
                  So terrible it's great again.

Its a masterpiece.

It's got Spinal Tap and Steel Panther vibes -BUT you know this was a totally serious effort.

Which makes it authentic in a more beautiful way.

Unintended comedy genius

Comment

The big fail however is in the beginning when they clearly show 8-12 dudes in HAZMAT suits running on either side of VV, but in the grand finale' only has 1 of those dozen dudes getting lit up.

What happened to the other guys?
                    The others spontaneously combusted leaving only piles of ash, helmets and boots.

Comment

You know what Vinny’s lead tone needs?

More mids…..
                      Is that even possible?

Comment

So terrible it's great again.

Its a masterpiece.

It's got Spinal Tap and Steel Panther vibes -BUT you know this was a totally serious effort.

Which makes it authentic in a more beautiful way.

Unintended comedy genius
                        I am sure they got gigs because of that video. A whole night of that...can you imagine?
                        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I am sure they got gigs because of that video. A whole night of that...can you imagine?
                          Ive watched 10 more times this morning, it's really excellent in so many bad and some good ways.

Comment

One of those things you'd want to un-see! ...wait I mean un-hear! ...no, no, I mean un-see and un-hear!
                            I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

My first thought was 'Boyz Are Gonna Rock".

I just realized where I've seen this before. It's worth noting that Boyz Are Gonna Rock was released 2 years AFTER Spinal Tap.

Also, is Vinnie Vincent actually wearing kitty ears??

Comment

Working...
                              X