banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a headphone amplifier they like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Could be a headphone amplifier....

Could be ...

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
      Whenever I have wanted to play through headphones in the last 15 years, I've used my Microcube. Certainly not as compact as the Vox, but the six AA's have a lot of playing time. The tone options are great, along with reverb/delay and other effects. Plus it has a 6" on board ported speaker that sounds just fine on the beach, in the woods or in a motel room.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
      I do that at home - either my Micro or Cube 30.
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post

Could be ...
        Reminds me of one inside of a electronic box. That's an old one -only battery operation- and I added a power supply with a mini stereo earphone jack, but I does not work anymore
        I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post
            Love it, raw Rockman with a little drive added by distortion pedal.
            Add a Eq pedal , noise gate and a BBE Stomp Sonic..... who needs anything more !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maug2122 View Post

Love it, raw Rockman with a little drive added by distortion pedal.
              Add a Eq pedal , noise gate and a BBE Stomp Sonic..... who needs anything more !!!!
              I think the point of this thread was to need less - LOL.

Comment

I know this just came out. No word if it is available in the US yet.
                Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                  I know this just came out. No word if it is available in the US yet.
                  I love the effect combos....who comes up with these???

Comment

The NUX Mighty Plug MP-2 is my favorite.It sounds great and the Bluetooth In allows me to run drum tracks from the phone.

Comment

.... umm spockman, lockman, clockman, hockman , wait a minute it will come to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyBsurfin View Post
                        The NUX Mighty Plug MP-2 is my favorite.It sounds great and the Bluetooth In allows me to run drum tracks from the phone.
                        I looked at the one.

Comment

Has anyone used the Bass version of the VOX? I am thinking of getting my sister a bass for Xmas and a headphone amp would be best for apartment playing.

Comment

Still loving the Vox Classic Rock

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                              Has anyone used the Bass version of the VOX? I am thinking of getting my sister a bass for Xmas and a headphone amp would be best for apartment playing.

I have one of those but it's the older, probably 1st Gen model. It sounds pretty good and it works well for quiet practice. It's noisier than I would like it to be but it is definitely convenient. Would be excellent for an apartment dweller.

In my personal experience with this thing, I have found that the headphones you pair with it can make a noticeable difference. The Amplug Bass doesn't drive higher impedance 'phones very well. Pair it up with a set of sensitive, closed back cans like Sony MDR-7506 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50x and it will work great.

Comment

Working...
                              X