PSA Mullard preamp tubes on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA Mullard preamp tubes on sale

MF is selling Mullard 12AX7 preamp tubes for $25 each when you add promo code Rocktober, they get knocked down to $24. Typically they are $35 as are a lot of the preferred preamp tubes.

They're really Russian tubes not UK Mullard.

Comment

Yes I know

Comment

It looks like "most" tubes at Musicians Friend are on some sort of Rocktober sale!
        Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
        "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post
          They're really Russian tubes not UK Mullard.
          I mean, if anyone on here doesn't know that by now... Mullard hasnt made the guitar tubes we want since like EL34s in almost 4 decades, and hasn't made ANY UK tubes at all in 2 decades.

It's just a rehashed branding from EHX/New Sensor like most others, usually with an attempt to replicate the physical characteristics of the original mfg. to some degree possible using newer equipment.

“For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

When I was testing all of my glass, I found some Fender-branded Sovtek 12XT7s I must have harvested from something in the 80's. I popped them in the Marshall, and it is screaming. I am going to put the Mullard 12XT7s in my stash as back ups when they get here.

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

I mean, if anyone on here doesn't know that by now... Mullard hasnt made the guitar tubes we want since like EL34s in almost 4 decades, and hasn't made ANY UK tubes at all in 2 decades.

It's just a rehashed branding from EHX/New Sensor like most others, usually with an attempt to replicate the physical characteristics of the original mfg. to some degree possible using newer equipment.
              oh some don't know i assure you.

So i guess Putin & Mike Matthews kissed & made up or more like Mike has a steady stream of bribe payola going to the right Russians cuz the Ukraine War is still in full swing actually ramping up.
              Last edited by JMP/HBE; 10-10-2022, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I am guessing Slash got ahold of someone at the State Department.

Comment

I haven’t bought tubes in several years. In fact, I haven’t plugged in my tube amp in a couple of years.

I really should sell it.
                  Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                  https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                  Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post

oh some don't know i assure you.

So i guess Putin & Mike Matthews kissed & made up or more like Mike has a steady stream of bribe payola going to the right Russians cuz the Ukraine War is still in full swing actually ramping up.
                    It's all alright, man. Those of us with Rockmans will always be able to make sound.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

It's all alright, man. Those of us with Rockmans will always be able to make sound.

10-4 i played mine today. I had the choice of firing up the Marshall 1/2 stack or the Scholz, i chose the X-100 Rockman.

Comment

Working...
                      X