Ordered my first half stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered my first half stack

I've been running the Mark V through my Harley Benton vertical 2x12 with V30'S because that's all I have but I feel kinda obligated to run the Mark V through a 4x12. This is my first half stack I've ever purchased and hopefully not my last (I feel like I'm really moving up in the world lol) I got a Harley Benton 4x12 with V30'S in it on the way. It was only $444 and even after shipping from Europe it was only $585. That's cheaper than the 4 speakers that are in it. Idk how HB is able to do it! And I've got just the thing to go over the grille...
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Sounds like you are gonna be moving some air. Let the neighbors know you take requests.

Comment

When you're dealing with neighbors' complaints, it's always effective to point at a large quantity of big speakers, and politely let them know how restrained you've been and much louder things could get.
      Take it to the limit
      Everybody to the limit
      Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

My neighbors aren't really the problem it's the roommate and paper thin walls of a trailer house so I only get to plug in when I'm home alone... (If I want to turn it past 1)
        But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

Bummer! Good luck with it, anyway.
          Take it to the limit
          Everybody to the limit
          Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

Encourage your roommate with how fantastic it is and how rich they'll be if they work two shifts. Then plug in and turn up.

Comment

The upside is my neighbors are a good ways away so when I do have the house to myself I can kinda turn it up.

Comment

6 x 12s will sound killer

Comment

Welcome to the world of residential Police visits.

Comment

Thats funny..I believe it !

Comment

Working...
                    X