PLease.. what about Behringer amps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLease.. what about Behringer amps?

I´m really diggin the gmx212 Combo, it´s a moddelling 2x12.

What do u guys say about it, better then my Roland Jc50?
    Yay or nay?

Thank you very much

V-TONE GMX212
    True Analog Modeling 2 x 60-Watt Stereo Guitar Amp with 2 Independent Channels, each Featuring 27 Modeled Sounds, FX Processor, Tuner and MIDI Control
    The V-TONE GMX212 is the flagship in the new V-TONE guitar amp series with 2 x 60 Watts, featuring two 12" JENSEN® / BUGERA™ speakers and authentic V-TONE analog modeling combined with integrated multi-effects and tuner. The GMX212 offers two full-featured modeling channels that boast 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes each—all individually selectable. Ultra-flexible FXT function allows independent effects settings on each channel, while the patented* DYNAMIZER® circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone. The 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor with world-class effects such as chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay , compressor and various effect combinations offers 99 user presets and MIDI control. The integrated auto-chromatic tuner is controllable via footswitch.

Re: PLease.. what about Behringer amps?

behringer is cheap crap. it doesnt sound half bad for the money but the reliability is very questionable. ive known plenty of people who bought them and they sounded good till they blew up

Comment

I own a small Behringer practice amp and it's never done me wrong. Nice modeling settings and the reliability is a 10.

- Keith
      Originally posted by ImmortalSix
      I am just jug the merlot

Comment

I have a little wee Berhinger that i use at home.... it's called a Vintager... It has a Sansamp Type thing to it, 3 switches to pick amp and cabs.... It comes with a 10 inch speaker and XLR out's..... i think i paid $189 Canadian for it.... When i plug into it at bedroom levels it has an almost AC/DC 4x12 sound to it.... ya it's a cheap amp but for that one sound it is useful and pretty cool at that! Wish my jcm 800 sounded like that at home in a bedroom...

Comment

Originally posted by WhoFan
          I have a little wee Berhinger that i use at home.... it's called a Vintager... It has a Sansamp Type thing to it, 3 switches to pick amp and cabs.... It comes with a 10 inch speaker and XLR out's..... i think i paid $189 Canadian for it.... When i plug into it at bedroom levels it has an almost AC/DC 4x12 sound to it.... ya it's a cheap amp but for that one sound it is useful and pretty cool at that! Wish my jcm 800 sounded like that at home in a bedroom...
          Yes! That's exactly what I've got. I paid $99 USD for it. You're right: You can get a bedroom-level AC/DC tone from it. I also like to use it for mellow jazz tones. It shines there as well.
          Originally posted by ImmortalSix
          I am just jug the merlot

Comment

I have a behringer bass combo, and its pretty good. i'm quite happy with it
            '90 Gibson Les Paul Studio, '96 Jackson DR2, '98 MIM Fender Strat, '05 Ibanez RG7321, '07 Squier 51, '04 ESP LTD B-105

Comment

I've seen them blow their guts, though, like Jeremy said, they sound good when they are working.

Try to get an extended warranty from whatever shop you get it from.
              Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy
                behringer is cheap crap. it doesnt sound half bad for the money but the reliability is very questionable. ....
                +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000

When I see a head and 4x12 cab new for less than a decent 4x12 costs used, I can´t help but think "SOOO, where did they cut corners?"
                Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Thank you guys...

I think if i respect the amps power... like any other ss, i´ll be fine.

Zerberus..yeah, i think exactly the same way about the price, but i think there ARE plenty of corners to cut... specially musical instruments. We all know how stuff can be overpriced...but that´s just me.

Last edited by tauromastr33; 01-25-2006, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X