• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite noise maker pedal?

Well, I ordered:
    Effector 13 - Truely Beautiful Disaster
    Z. Vex - Fuzz Factory

I think I'm going to build/order/buy/etc. the 4ms Phaseur Fleur and Tremulus Lunus. THose are a bit pricey, so we'll see. I'd also really like to try a Flanger Hoax, but guitar center probably doesn't carry them. (Easy to buy and return if it's not my thing)
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

The god of all delay pedal's = Toneczar Echoczar with angelbaby attachment. It's really amazing. And it should be for around 1000 dollars and a year waiting list.

EDIT: I am thinking of ordering a Fuzz Factory, and now the ringtone is definatly on my wishlist. And the Truely Beautiful disaster looks pretty cool.

What type of music do you play.
      Last edited by SpeedDemon; 02-04-2006, 10:01 AM.
      Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock
      Thats what I like to hear. Family massacre heavy.

Comment

I actually just saw those Toneczar pedals this morning, they look awesome. I'm pumped about the Fuzz Factory, I posted a while ago about the lead tones on the live Chili Peppers album and DVD (latest tour) and then I found a pic of his pedal board. I'm 95% sure those tones I loce are the Fuzz Factory.

I look at my play as the opposite of Gilmour. Instead of a primarily blues based player in a progressive context, I'm a progressive player in a blues/punk/rock context. I'd LOVE to be in a band as an auxillary guitarist. Someone else to lay down the riffs and I add color over the top. (The Munky to someone else's Head )

Oh yeah, I need to add that I'm just as likely to go through a string of effects as plug straight in and play straight-up Led Zep/Sabbath style rock.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
        X