Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Randall RM100M 3-Module 100 Watt Head

Originally posted by Screaming In Digital
    Hey WildStar, yes indeed, I take my screen name from the Queensryche song. I've only gotten to hear a few songs from the album, but I love them all thus far. I need to order that one soon. How could you blame people, Mindcrime is absolutely epic. No need to go hide, I'm glad you asked.
    Righteous. You'll the love the album. The first three songs are bang, smack, crash: a 1-2-3 knock out.

OK, name your favorite: domestic, imported? Microbrews? Lager? Stout? I'm buying.

EDIT: oh, sorry Adam - don't want to hijack. I didn't know about the combos! A killer 2x12 combo might be the wise way to go, if this is your first big amp. A 100-watt half- or full-stack is LOUD and serious business. And often overkill, but that's a whole other argument going on in another thread somewhere. A combo like the Randall would really work for just about any gig. And any gig that was too big for an amp like that would have a PA and sound person anyways, so you'd be good.
    Last edited by wildstar; 02-06-2006, 09:03 PM.
    Asteroids do not concern me.

Comment

Re: Randall RM100M 3-Module 100 Watt Head

Yea but ****. Large and in chrage, its gotta be a great feeling to have that cab behind ya.

Comment

Working...
      X