banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peavey Bandit 112 II NO HEADPHONE SOCKET!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Bandit 112 II NO HEADPHONE SOCKET!!!

hi, it looks like i am getting a peavey bandit 112 II tomorrow for a real good second hand price. i notice one important thing for me though. no headphone socket!!!! what were peavey thinking here. I think thye have missed on many sales because of this one thing. I know for me its kind important for all hours practice so it must be for so many other people. its daft.

anyway i'll know tomorrow but this amp is meant to be ok for practice. one of the better ss amps out there. anyone had any experience with one? its the newer model.

thanks
    Michael Kelly Patriot Black w/Rockfield Fat Ass set
    Roland Microcube

Rotosound Strings

Shure SM57 mic
    Dunlop Jazz III and Ultex Picks

Re: Peavey Bandit 112 II NO HEADPHONE SOCKET!!!

What are you thinking--the Bandit isn't made for bedroom sessions!

The Bandit was built to ROCK!

I have seen more Bandits, Specials, etc., used and abused over the years by touring pros--than ANY boo-teek amp. The sound good and they can take a ton of abuse.

They saved the headphone jacks for their practice amp. The Bandit is a gigging amp.

Bill
    When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

well the marshall 100watt+ solid states ans some, if not all, of the hybrids have headphone sockets. it wouldn't have hurt peavey to put a headphone socket on the bandits
      Roland Microcube

Rotosound Strings

Shure SM57 mic

Comment

well i got outbid on ebay by some guy that paid the full price of a brand new bandit even though it was second hand. why do people do that on ebay? i once sold a megadeth rust in peace tab book for £35 on ebay when it only costs £12.99 to buy brand new!!!
        Roland Microcube

Rotosound Strings

Shure SM57 mic

Comment

Working...
        X