celtic amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celtic amps

scott_f, can you give me the full specs on the edana 45? i would like to know the works and to what extent can you customize the head. i have already been on you website. I was wondering as well if you could make the plexi mode something more approiate than b*itch, as i am 13 and do have parents

everyone else feel free to join on how your celtic amps sound and what guitar you have as well as what amp you have in what version
    e.g.: i have a '62 fender custom shop nos tele (i don't know) with a franklin 15 2x12 it sounds great on clean and distortion.......
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Re: celtic amps

Code:
    ^^
    Do your Parents find THIS appropriate?
    http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

Well, it's 2xKT66 for power tubes, 1x5AR4 rectifier and 3x12X7's for preamp tubes. No, I will not be changing the wording "*****y" as I think it describes this lady perfectly. Sorry. But, its on the back and probably the only person that would see it would be you. I use premium parts in every spot, US-made cabinets, US-made heavy transformers and any other US-made part I can source.

Output switch lets you select from 4, 8 or 16 ohms. There are two speaker jacks on it. Two fuses, one for the mains, one for the B+ (to protect the transformers should some catastrophe befall the beast).

It's just a good overall rock and roll amp. The *****y switch is a very subtle gain boost. If I were to put in a solid state rectifier plug and 2XEl34's in it, it would definitely have more of a Plexi tone to it. It's a simple amp. That's about it.

Finally, I'm building these puppies slow and with purpose. At this point, I'm probably into May/June for any new requests. I am not going to make customized versions of these things. What they are, they are.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Originally posted by kmcguitars
        Code:
        ^^
        Do your Parents find THIS appropriate?
        probably not

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
          Well, it's 2xKT66 for power tubes, 1x5AR4 rectifier and 3x12X7's for preamp tubes. No, I will not be changing the wording "*****y" as I think it describes this lady perfectly. Sorry. But, its on the back and probably the only person that would see it would be you. I use premium parts in every spot, US-made cabinets, US-made heavy transformers and any other US-made part I can source.

Output switch lets you select from 4, 8 or 16 ohms. There are two speaker jacks on it. Two fuses, one for the mains, one for the B+ (to protect the transformers should some catastrophe befall the beast).

It's just a good overall rock and roll amp. The *****y switch is a very subtle gain boost. If I were to put in a solid state rectifier plug and 2XEl34's in it, it would definitely have more of a Plexi tone to it. It's a simple amp. That's about it.

Finally, I'm building these puppies slow and with purpose. At this point, I'm probably into May/June for any new requests. I am not going to make customized versions of these things. What they are, they are.
          thx i will be saving up

Comment

Originally posted by cream123
            thx i will be saving up
            What he means is put your name in NOW, and the delivery will be May/June.

I'm very happy for you, Scott. Keep it up.
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
            X