Wah Pedal switch question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wah Pedal switch question

I have a Dunlop 535 wah and I don't like the sensitivity of the engage/disengage switch. It doesn't take much at all to step on it and turn it off which is a problem when you get going with wah. Is there something as simple as a switch that I can buy to replace the current one that's not so sensitive. Any other cures for this???
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Re: Wah Pedal switch question

If there isn't one already, put a second nut on the switch shaft (on the inside of the wah) You should be able to adjust the height of the protruding switch actuator just to the point where you have to slightly compress the rubber stop before the switch engages.
    THE LOST ART OF BEING STOIC
    1. Quit your whining.
    2. Quit your crying.
    3. Suck it up.
    If in doubt, ask yourself: What would Clint do?

Comment

Re: Wah Pedal switch question

Originally posted by Chaos
      If there isn't one already, put a second nut on the switch shaft (on the inside of the wah) You should be able to adjust the height of the protruding switch actuator just to the point where you have to slightly compress the rubber stop before the switch engages.
      That sounds exactly like what needs to happen. The shaft seems to stick up too high and I am always turning it off when I get going with using the wah!!

I'll have to look at that tonight!! Thanks bro.
      Last edited by B Bent; 02-17-2006, 09:52 AM.
      I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Working...
      X