That fat od I was talking about...plus a clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That fat od I was talking about...plus a clip

Well I have tweaked alittle more today, for a tad more clarity and loose some overbearing lowend.
    On a dedicated tubeamp it can produce alot more gain than this clips shows.
    But it sounds good from low to high, a very nice midrange, and it seems to work well with alot of different amps, it has that funny ability to bring out the personality of the amp and speakers, I am quite happy with that.
    Anyways you can hear that it is somewhat different from our normal range.
    I used my HW-1 strat, all singles.

Let me hear what you think, I will try to get the recorder at work up and running soon, then you can hear it even more clearly.
    This is just to show how it sounds at home.
    Niels

Re: That fat od I was talking about...plus a clip

Mmm...sounds nice...

Comment

Sounds nice... although I can get my TSL to sound like that without any pedals...
      Unfortunately I don't have the right recording equipment atm
      What amp and pedal did you use?

7ender 7anboy.

Comment

I bet you could...and that is not saying much about your amp then
        Because this was done with a standart strat into a Marshall DRP-1 solidstate recording preamp, directly into the soundcard...hehe
        The pedal is a 9v that I am developing for our new line we just launched.

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
          I bet you could...and that is not saying much about your amp then
          Because this was done with a standart strat into a Marshall DRP-1 solidstate recording preamp, directly into the soundcard...hehe
          The pedal is a 9v that I am developing for our new line we just launched.
          lmao, it's hilarious how you can get good recordings nowadays. Or maybe my hearing is just crapping out.

7ender 7anboy.

Comment

It is quite ok for examples, but in general I like my tubeamps better, more interaction and life, but this unit I use at home has been modified quite a bit.
            The most lacking part is the interaction between speakers and the guitar, I sometimes can get more when playing really loud here, but that kind of defy the purpose of this recordpreamp

Comment

Working...
            X