these amps i found at my local shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these amps i found at my local shop

history: i'm saving for a nomad 100, looking at the menu of the shop's website i will buy the amp from. i found a lonestar 1x12 special and a triple rectifier both for about $1200. now i'm probably not going to buy these but i haven't tried these yet. i'm assuming these are good deals.
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Re: these amps i found at my local shop

Not sure on the lonestar, but $1200 for a triple recto seems like a good deal. Nice avatar by the way.
    Gibson Les Paul Studio [DD(b), PG(n)]

VHT Deliverance 60
    Splawn 4x12

Xssive built Monroe Drive
    Vox Time Machine Delay
    Boss Noise Supressor

Comment

I don't know the going rate for these amps, but the guy I got my Blue Angel from has a Lonestar Special 2x12 on Ebay for $1300.

I've played the 4x10 version, and those are pretty nice amps if they fit your style (they do mine )
      "music heals"
      facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Destroying Angel
        Nice avatar by the way.
        thx, i used to love classic rock (note the name, cream123) but i've progressed (no pun intended) to bands like modest mouse and weezer's old stuff and their "make believe" album. i almost hate weezer green to the lion and the witch. and i do hate the rentals. i like almost all of the modest mouse albums. with exception of some songs on the good news album, just because they are way overrated and overplayed. thx for the comment and the compliment!
        actual conversasion:
        "nice modest mouse shirt, marc!" says friend
        "ya, thx joe. by the way whats your favorite song." says me
        "ummmmm. float on, off good news for ppl who love bad news" says joe
        "wellll, have you actually heard anything EXCEPT float on and ocean breathes salty?" says me
        "modest mouse has more albums out? no they don't, quit kidding me" says joe.
        "ummmm, no i'm not joking they have GOOD albums out there too. that's why i like them. listen to the moon and antartica. that's a good album"
        " whatever marc"
        conversation end!

edit: sry didn't mean to give my entire musical backround but i've got a serious case of diahhrea of the mouth
        Last edited by cream123; 02-25-2006, 08:11 PM.
        Originally posted by kilphody
        There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Working...
        X