BOSS ME-50- FX do u use most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSS ME-50- FX do u use most?

which FX, tone (acoustic, hollow, etc.), and dist. do u use most?
    Guitars:
    Schecter E-1 FR S (Sustaniac/Apocalypse), LEF EXP (Mayhem Set), Schecter C-1 Classic (Jazz/Distortion), Squire Affinity Strat (Hotrails)

Amps:
    Peavey MX VTX, Bugera 333x Infinium

Pedals:
    AMT SS-11B

Re: BOSS ME-50- FX do u use most?

bump
    Guitars:
    Schecter E-1 FR S (Sustaniac/Apocalypse), LEF EXP (Mayhem Set), Schecter C-1 Classic (Jazz/Distortion), Squire Affinity Strat (Hotrails)

Amps:
    Peavey MX VTX, Bugera 333x Infinium

Pedals:
    AMT SS-11B

Comment

Ring Mod, Whammy, Noise Gate, Lil bit of compression. Have used delay and wah with good results. If there was no signal cut when you switch patches, I would use it for a whole lote more. That little issue drives my bonkers. I do like a lot about the unit though.
      ]
      FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

I like the hollow simulation.
        Little bit reverb is always on. Tremolo and Delay are the other effects I mostly use with this unit.
        Fender Strat Elite, Epiphone Emporer Regent, Framus Renegade Pro (4x SD Pickups!!!), modded Samick Skull&Snake
        Marshall 6101, Vox AD30VT
        Pedals, pedals, pedals ...

Comment

Sometimes I use the s-hb tone setting when I play my guitar w/p90's if I dont feel like changing guitars. When playing my Les Paul, I sometimes use the Fat setting for leads- I do have a footswitch so I can turn the Tone Modify off/on. Sometimes use the compressor for clean stuff- I really don't like the comp that much- after that I use the Tube screamer setting in the distortion on certain songs, I use the chorus the most - I have the harmonist programmed to sound like a 12 strings for certain leads, but only use it once or twice a night. Too bad it's not polyphonic.
          " Rock and Roll IS a contact sport!"

Comment

enhance, i liked the rat emulation, delay and some hall reverb

Comment

Working...
            X