When will the SFX-03 hit the streets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the SFX-03 hit the streets?

I heard from on dealer that theirs are now backordered until April.

Re: When will the SFX-03 hit the streets?

Evan had a thread a few days ago asking if anyone had one yet. I assumed from that they had been available for at least a little while. Maybe they already sold out of the first shipments.

Edit: Here's the thread. Evan said they were shipped a week prior. Puckboy has one.
    Last edited by JacksonMIA; 03-17-2006, 11:31 AM.
    It's hard to be metal in girl pants.

My Gear

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

There are some out there. We shipped a few hundred (or so) at the beginning of March. The next batch will go near the end of March---so they should hit the streets around the start of April. Hang in there guys---it will worth the wait.
      Scott Miller
      New Products/Technical Guy/Something Something
      Seymour Duncan

Comment

Got one.....it's a keeper!

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
        Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
        FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

it's tempting to give it a try....just curious as to whether it can really give my fulltone fulldrive 2 a run for it's money
          Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
          It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
          Originally posted by LesStrat
          Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Capo, I have the SFX-03 & a Fulldrive II 10th Anniv model running together.

They're different enough to where they get along well.

I use the Fulldrive basically to push & boost the SFX....the SFX is basically plug & play...& sound great. The FD II has a few more bells & whistles so you can get a different voice, but still get it to where the combination compliments each other very well.

Is $200.00 worth a try.....well, that's up to you. They're both very good pedals. But I'm sure you could move along either pedal easily is you didn't want/need both.

Comment

any idea when they will be available in europe?

Comment

Originally posted by PUCKBOY99
                Capo, I have the SFX-03 & a Fulldrive II 10th Anniv model running together.

They're different enough to where they get along well.

I use the Fulldrive basically to push & boost the SFX....the SFX is basically plug & play...& sound great. The FD II has a few more bells & whistles so you can get a different voice, but still get it to where the combination compliments each other very well.

Is $200.00 worth a try.....well, that's up to you. They're both very good pedals. But I'm sure you could move along either pedal easily is you didn't want/need both.
                hmmm..I think I'll stick with what I got then. I love my Fulldrive in conjunction with my TS9...the only alteration I'd make is to send the TS9 to John for a mod. I loved my old modded TS9 and would love to have that tone back in conjunction with the Fulldrive.

Now, if John would only start modding modulation and delay pedals
                Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                Originally posted by LesStrat
                Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya'...

I still have my Mesa Boogie Bottle Rocket which takes 2 12AX7s. One of these days, I'm gonna line the 3 pedals up & do a shootout.

The SFX is just like it says...a "Classic" rocker. And so am I, so I love it. It goes along with the Edana beautifully.

The Bottle Rocket can pretty much go wherever you want it to with a tube swap & it's built like a brick sh!thouse.

Now, the FD II...I really dig it, but it's almost too versatile, if that makes any sense. The toggles & knobs kind of beg ya' to tweak & I haven't decided if I like that in a pedal or not....so right now, I just have it set really as a clean boost & along with the SFX, it's doing its' job.

The one issue is they're all 3 big pedals, so....real estate on the board is now at a premium!!!

Comment

Has anyone picked one up yet? I know Guitar Center has 'em.
                    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
                    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Skopp
                      Has anyone picked one up yet? I know Guitar Center has 'em.
                      Music123 sent me a email That they are expecting deliver from SD on 4/15/06? I've got one on back order with them. 1st they said end of March,Then 4/4/06 now it's the 15th. Are they jerking me around?
                      http://www.soundclick.com/whirlwindbluesrevue

Comment

Played one tonight - Way Cool! It is classic Rock Over-Drive. Not Metal, but everything up to it! Having Lead and Rhythm channels and the "True Bypass" I now have a 3 Channel amp. It is worth waiting for - Yeah!

Comment

I'm gonna drive a good hour to guitar center tonite to give one a try, i'm too impatient to wait for the local dealers.

Rock on ~ Kac
                          ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                          2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                          Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

I wonder how this pedal compares to the Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde?

Comment

...Wasn't worth the hour drive... Or maybe it was, now I know the SFX-03 isn't for me.

Rock On ~ Kac
                              ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
                              2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
                              Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Working...
                              X