banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall 6100 in Purple from 1992 - worth $1000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall 6100 in Purple from 1992 - worth $1000?

I used to get these for 700 to 800
    I only played in a band with a guy who had one and ran it with a Midiverb. Never played thru it myself.

Opinions? Do you really think EVERY Marshall is contained within and it can play every style? That's what people always say. It's everything from a JTM45 to a Jubilee, and it does metal better than a TSL.

TRUE?
    Worth 1000?
    1973 Les Paul Standard
    1973 Marshall Super Lead 100

Re: Marshall 6100 in Purple from 1992 - worth $1000?

bump
    1973 Les Paul Standard

Comment

That's the 30th Anniversary, right? I don't own one, but I'd have to say I remember it being the best Marshall I'd ever heard when they came out in the early 1990s. I remember them being blue, rather than purple, and thought they were very attractive amps. I was disappointed that they did not have reverb. One of the first Marshall amps with a very, very good clean tone.

I suspect that they will be highly valued, someday.

Bill
      When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Yes, these are the 30th Anniv models.

NO ONE ever talks about them. What little I do hear is always RAVE reviews.
        1973 Les Paul Standard

Comment

With the shiny gold chassis? I remember playing one "back in the day," but I didn't like it at the time.

This is a 14 year old memory from playing a guitar that wasn't mine through the amp in a music store for 15 minutes...
          *Recipient of the 2006 Time Magazine "Man Of The Year" Award*
          Originally posted by Slash2987
          Oh c'mon man, quit being such a liberal and actually accept someone disagrees with you.
          Originally posted by PVFan
          I'm a good sex man.
          Originally posted by Grumpy
          I am just jug the merlot.

Comment

Working...
          X