treble boosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• treble boosters

I've really got gas for a treble booster type pedal. Right now the only one i've checked out is the Crispy Creme booster. I was wondering if there were any others that i should look for, I'm going to be using it with a slightly dirty channel to push it into overdrive. I'd like to keep things under $200, the Crispy Creme was about $170.
    Gibson Les Paul Studio [DD(b), PG(n)]

VHT Deliverance 60
    Splawn 4x12

Xssive built Monroe Drive
    Vox Time Machine Delay
    Boss Noise Supressor

Re: treble boosters

I've tried the HomeBrew Germania44 and LOVE it. Really really want one. I'm waiting for my local shop to get in the lower priced Germania model. Definitely check out either, if you can.

"Upstate New York" can refer to a ridiculously huge land area, but maybe you're close to Steve's Music Center, in Rock Hill? He carries HomeBrew, and is a swell guy.
    Asteroids do not concern me.

Comment

I really like the Analogman Beano Boost but there is a wait time, you could also look into the Throbak stRange Master which is around $150 I belive and Matt Martin (former Forum brother) has the Homebrew and loves it...
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

look at the build your own clone tri-booster...

Comment

Originally posted by wildstar

"Upstate New York" can refer to a ridiculously huge land area, but maybe you're close to Steve's Music Center, in Rock Hill? He carries HomeBrew, and is a swell guy.

I live in Utica, i have no idea where Rock Hill is though. Thanks for the suggestions though, ill check all of these out.
          Gibson Les Paul Studio [DD(b), PG(n)]

VHT Deliverance 60
          Splawn 4x12

Xssive built Monroe Drive
          Vox Time Machine Delay
          Boss Noise Supressor

Comment

Working...
          X