banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out the sig for the end all baby!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check out the sig for the end all baby!!!!

right on man! i'm takin in my early SF Twin Reverb for a total fix up this week! new tubes,baffle,speakers,caps, etc.....the full 9 yards! should be nice!
    http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
    >cord<
    1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Originally posted by flank
      right on man! i'm takin in my early SF Twin Reverb for a total fix up this week! new tubes,baffle,speakers,caps, etc.....the full 9 yards! should be nice!
      Heck yeah bro!! I love my amp!! I just PM'd Jeff Seal for his take on doing a 100,000 mile service to mine. Mine sounds great now, but I am sure after a complete service it could sound even better. Let me know how your overhaul goes.
      I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Nice! a vibro and a les paul with P90's. Another P90 convert. gooood.
        Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock
        Thats what I like to hear. Family massacre heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by B Bent
          Heck yeah bro!! I love my amp!! I just PM'd Jeff Seal for his take on doing a 100,000 mile service to mine. Mine sounds great now, but I am sure after a complete service it could sound even better. Let me know how your overhaul goes.
          luckily for me, David Allen of Allen Amplification is only about 20 minutes away, and he seems to be one of the main authorities on old Fender amps and repairing them

>cord<
          1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Originally posted by flank
            luckily for me, David Allen of Allen Amplification is only about 20 minutes away, and he seems to be one of the main authorities on old Fender amps and repairing them
            You freaked me out for a second there!! My last name is Allen and my brothers name is David!! LOL I have heard of Allen as well.

I wander what would happen if I called him up and claimed to be his long lost nephew. I wander if he would hook me up with one of his kits? LOL!

Comment

Yeah the Gibby faded is a simple inexpensive "cheap" tone machine. I like the fact that it is a solid hunk of wood with two pups soldered in. I am not worried about scratching the finish at all. Plus it is a Gibson that doesnt have a baseball bat with frets for a neck and muddy pups!!
              that sounds right up my alley. i think you and i must have similar taste.

Comment

You freaked me out for a second there!! My last name is Allen and my brothers name is David!! LOL I have heard of Allen as well.

I wander what would happen if I called him up and claimed to be his long lost nephew. I wander if he would hook me up with one of his kits? LOL!
                ha, i'll put in a good word for ya ....or maybe ill just run off with one of his kits for ya?......

>cord<
                1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

got any pics of the amp?

Comment

Pics coming. My memory stick died in my camera!!

Comment

o man that sucks. im looking for a nice fender, and i played one similar to that and LOVED IT!! especially with a p90 guitar.

Comment

now that's what I'm talkin about man! It's about time you got back to basics I'm glad ya found your tone and it was exactly where I said it was
                        Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
                        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
                        Originally posted by LesStrat
                        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Sounds like a perfect fit!!!
                          Originally posted by jeremy
                          God hates bad guitar tone
                          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Working...
                          X