New pedalboard done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New pedalboard done...

Looks great as usual. You'll have fun with those L6's, especially if you mix the two with some otherworldly sounds. The Echoplex sounds are some of my favorites.

With reverse polarity plugs, can't you just chop the cable, and reverse the leads, then solder and tape them? The Line 6 cables are reversed. Since Voodoo Lab only gives you 1 Line 6 cable with their PPII, did you get another one from them?
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

holy crap even the wah pedal has diamond on it.
      "They're gonna throw fruit at us. And I JUST had a facial."

Comment

GuitarStv: thanks! they are 10" wide.

GJ: thanks for the kind words, i'm lovin' it so far. i've been mostly messing with the phaser, the jet flange, the other flange and some different delay sounds since that's what i use most. however i did o through each setting and there are some cool sounds to be had for sure! i'm glad i went with these two pedals to replace several others.

as for the reverse polarity thing...well i went with visual sounds 1 spot to power it all and got 3 of the line 6 plug adaptors from them thinking one would work for the whammy but it doesn't. so i am just using the factory whammy power plug, no big deal, two plugs isn't that bad to deal with.

falloutboyroXXX: lol, yeah, lots of diamondplate.

-Mike
        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Wow, one of the cleanest and best looking pedal boards I've seen. Of course that comes as no surprise, your builds are always top notch.

I'd be interested in your impressions of the MM4 after you've had it a while and have dialed it in. I was very close to getting an FM4 but I'm always disappointed in Line 6 stuff after the initial coolness factor wears off. (minus the delays, Echo Park is a staple in my rig)
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

mmm, yummy! you may want the DL4 up front to have access to the tap tempo- I use mine all the time. also, a trick with the DL4 is to use it in non- true bypass mode, so the delays trail off when you shut it off.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

This is a very clean looking pedalboard...... very nice! Do you have a case yet to put it in for gigs? I saw a cool article in a UK Magazine that showed a pretty cool way of making pedalboards that i may try myself.... it was wood and carpet but it looked cool...

Comment

PF: thanks very much!! well, no complaints with the DL-4 or MM-4 as of now. i'm still twisting knobs but i got some cool sounds so far!!

Mincer: i put the MM4 up front since i turn that on and off much more than the DL-4. i'll give the non-TB a try and see how it sounds.

WhoFan: thanks! no case yet, since i'm not gigging now i didn't bother to look into one. however finding one or having one made should be no problem when that time comes.

oh yeah and i was bored so i laid out the new rig hehehe....

-Mike
                www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
                X