MI Audio Crunch Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MI Audio Crunch Box

Anyone had the chance to play one? I heard some sweet clips online so I went ahead and ordered one. To my surprise I got an email today from MI Audio, stating that they shipped on Friday from Australia and should be here sometime soon. And apparently I ordered at the right time, quote from the email:

The Crunch Box pedal you are receiving is the upgraded version of the original Crunch Box launch a number of months ago. You are the first in the world to receive the revamped Crunch Box. You also have paid the old price for the pedal, which you have saved US$10.

Can't beat that!!!! I'll give a review when it gets here.

Re: MI Audio Crunch Box

Perhaps you checked Ridīthread here out. Iīve written something in the Shawn Lane board perhaps itīll help you.

Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Re: MI Audio Crunch Box

I've got CB #10, they are amazing. Sounds like a JCM 800 about to explode. You will proabably be getting the new version which is voiced brighter. For high gain that sounds like an amp, the MI Audio CB and the Subdecay Blackstar are the best, IMHO.

Cheers,

CJ
      www.myspace.com/cjreaper

Comment

Working...
      X