Axess BS2 Buffer/Splitter... NICE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axess BS2 Buffer/Splitter... NICE!!

Well, this pedal has restored HUGE amounts of top end and my tone is shimmering!! A special thanks to screamingdaisy and the_Chris for their recommendations of this pedal.

If you are suffering from long cable runs sucking the life out of your tone, check this pedal out!!

Providing guitarists with industry leading support and trusted; buffers, MIDI footcontrollers, amp controllers, and effect pedal loop switchers since 1998.

Re: Axess BS2 Buffer/Splitter... NICE!!

How was it for restoring lows and mids?

Comment

Originally posted by B2D
      How was it for restoring lows and mids?
      You don't lose lows and mids from high capacitance cable and long cable runs, it rolls off the highs. The Axess buffer only restores that topend and strengthens your signal, it's not an enhancer of any kind like the BBE Sonic Maximizer.

I'd have one if I didn't have my Demeter Tremulator, which is a low output buffer itself.

Glad to hear it's working out for you Guitarist.
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by the_Chris
        You don't lose lows and mids from high capacitance cable and long cable runs, it rolls off the highs. The Axess buffer only restores that topend and strengthens your signal, it's not an enhancer of any kind like the BBE Sonic Maximizer.

I'd have one if I didn't have my Demeter Tremulator, which is a low output buffer itself.

Glad to hear it's working out for you Guitarist.
        I don't lose as mich high end as I would think from running through 5 pedals and a combine 45 ft of cable, but it seems like the midrange and bass integrity and impact is affected somewhat. Maybe a Valvulator would work better for me?

Comment

You alway loose what milivolt there is left.....so it affects it all.
          TB is marvelous.

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
            You alway loose what milivolt there is left.....so it affects it all.
            TB is marvelous.

Huh?

Comment

Being sarcastic.

Comment

Oh i gotcha... i thought you were saying that theres always going to be SOME signal loss (true) and that TB (the military acronym for tri-ethyl borane) is marvelous.

But that didnt really make sense as TB is normally used for starting the engines of the SR71 Blackbird spy plane and blowing large holes in the sides of mountains.

I don't mind a little signal loss but I'd like to keep most of it intact without too much fuss.

Comment

Ah ok..hehe Blackbird bypass is a new trend now...fire it up
                  I on the other hand do not like signaldegredation much, I want that fat punch as intact as possible, I can always get the sound I want, but the flat dead signal bugs me.

Comment

Working...
                  X