Best Octavia RI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Octavia RI

My vote is the Proctavia from Voodoo Labs - I was impressed playing with another guitar player who had one. Prior to that I would have said the FoxRox models.
    1973 Les Paul Standard
    1973 Marshall Super Lead 100

Re: Best Octavia RI

I have a Fulltone Ultimate Octave and it kicks ass.

Comment

Chicago iron...

Comment

FenderBlender

Comment

Sorry guys...the fulltone Ultimate Octave (as cool as it is) is not an Octavia clone and the Fender Blender is even farther away...the Chicago Iron is the way to go but those cost a bit of cheese...the VooDoo labs is ok Im also a fan of the Roger Mayer version...
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I'd have to say the Proctavia aswell. I've never played a RM octavia though, so I'm just comparing them to each other not the original.

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
              Sorry guys...the fulltone Ultimate Octave (as cool as it is) is not an Octavia clone and the Fender Blender is even farther away...the Chicago Iron is the way to go but those cost a bit of cheese...the VooDoo labs is ok Im also a fan of the Roger Mayer version...
              Oh well if you're talking CLONE like exactly like the original then I suppose the FUT aint what you're looking for.

But if you're looking for a kickass fuzz pedal with a modern twist on the old "Band Of Gypsys" sound then the FUT may be right up your alley.

Either way the pedal still kicks ass.

Comment

Hey I like the Fulltone, cool stuff!

Fuller designs his pedals to be used specifically with old Fenders and Marshalls - plug them into one and VOILA! MAGIC!
                1973 Les Paul Standard
                1973 Marshall Super Lead 100

Comment

You'll think I'm nuts, well, fine.

Dano French Toast. Try one before you discount it.

BBB
                  Dirt

Oh, so that's what an invisible barrier looks like.

Comment

Working...
                  X