*Need Opinions fast!* 1972 Bassman Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *Need Opinions fast!* 1972 Bassman Ten

Big, loud, clean, and heavy as hell is the impression I got of the ones I've plugged into, but they're good amps.

I'm actually more interested in a review of your Diamond Pedals Fireburst. I've been seeing auctions for Diamond pedals, and am curious.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Re: *Need Opinions fast!* 1972 Bassman Ten

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
      Big, loud, clean, and heavy as hell is the impression I got of the ones I've plugged into, but they're good amps.

I'm actually more interested in a review of your Diamond Pedals Fireburst. I've been seeing auctions for Diamond pedals, and am curious.
      Nothing but praise for this pedal(and all the Diamond Pedals I have played). It's really an amazingly versatile pedal, on the Mid-boost side you can go from a nice light over drive to metal type gain. On the fuzz side, it's different than most fuzzes. It's more focused than let's say... My big Muff, it's a very unique fuzz sound. I love it, you have to hear the fuzz for yourself.

As far as build quality, this thing is invincible I have definatly put it through it's paces since I bought it last July.

I have also played a couple other Diamond's. I have played the J-Drive(Overdrive/Clean Boost) and the J-Drive-TR(Limited run of J-drives with OD, Clean boost and a pull pot to turn the clean boost into a treble booster). All the pedals from Diamond that I have played were amazing. Sadly I haven't had a chance to get my hands on the Memory Lane(they're delay pedal, which gets very good reviews as far as I know). I am definatly buying the Chorus pedal that is in the works when it comes out.

Keep in mind, myself owning one. And Diamond's buissness being local(well, sort of) to me, I am a biased. But all bias aside, I would definatly recommend these pedals to almost anyone.

Made In Canada. All of our effects pedals are designed and built entirely in our fully equipped shop, located in beautiful Montreal, Quebec

There are clips, pics(including internals), specs and prices on all the pedals there.
      Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock
      Thats what I like to hear. Family massacre heavy.

Comment

Working...
      X