Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender cyber series

good? bad?
    i've heard they are pretty decent. never tried one though.
    its got that touch of digital, but i dunno.
    anyone tried one?
    Fender MIA '97 Std Telecaster /w Antiquities
    Epiphone MIK Les Paul /w SD Jazz + JB

Re: fender cyber series

I honestly don't think they're "bad." But I have no use for them. They are what they are- digital "modeling" amps.

I heard they discontinued most of them.
    *Recipient of the 2006 Time Magazine "Man Of The Year" Award*
    Originally posted by Slash2987
    Oh c'mon man, quit being such a liberal and actually accept someone disagrees with you.
    Originally posted by PVFan
    I'm a good sex man.
    Originally posted by Grumpy
    I am just jug the merlot.

Comment

I've played the Twin & Champ, and like them both. However, at the time, all I did was try to get any amp to sound like a Dual Recto
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I Like my first version Cyber Twin,but I've pretty much resided it to just home playing these days,or for my kids to play through...The other amps I own just sound better to me these days..
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Working...
        X