Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

I didnt play my 5150 II for a few days and when i turned it on today the clean channel was verry distorded and had NO low end, and my distortion channel han absolutely NO low end and theres a ton of feed back (and i use 2 noise suppressors). All the EQ's and rack gear has the same settings so none of that has changed, the speakers in my cab seem fine and all the tubes in the back of my amp are glowing so i dont know what could be wrong. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

Re: Help!!

Try plugging your guitar straight in to the head and see what happens. From what you are describing it sounds like you have a lot of gear in your signal chain. It could be just a bad cable. Try going from guitar to amp and see. IF the problem is still there it may need some work.
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Re: Help!!

i go straigth into the head, my hush c, bbe and compressor are in the effects loop, and it isnt a bad wire i checked them all

Comment

Working...
      X