Is nothing sacred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is nothing sacred?

Every time I see one of these products I am reminded of the classic Stevie Ray Vaughannabe...

I make no apologies for posting that link again. Best site on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Skarekrough
      Why you ask?

How many guesses do we get for the number of zeroes in the check?

At least with the Clapton one the proceeds were going to the Rehab facility.
      I actually work for Digitech and I'm doing a survey of guitar sites across the web, you idiot! You get no money! It's all for meeeeee!!!!!!

Seriously, I just thought it'd be fun to try and guess what other guitar hero they'd do next.

Comment

If I got one of those pedals for free, I mean, I'd check it out and play with it, as a toy only. Then I'd work on how to get that similar tone without modeling.

(Keep this on the DL, but if they ever made an Alex Lifeson pedal...)

Comment

I tried the Clapton pedal, and I didn't think it was all that bad. I just wish it had the rhythm/solo function like on the Jimi and this new Brian May one.
          The G.B. Kirch Band on Facebook!
          And Here on Bandcamp!
          Crankin' a Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Strat into a Crate V32, in an attempt to deafen those who don't enjoy good ol' fashioned blues and rock n' roll

Comment

"Design your own unique tones..." "...have created a device capable of making anybody sound like me!"

Uhuh. Yep.

Comment

@ Simon_F...

WOW..thanks for the link. I just picked up the Talent Boost box. I now own all you lame suck butt wannabee axe gods. If I had only known years ago..

scurries off to record multi-platinum album

Comment

Originally posted by ParameterMan
                "Design your own unique tones..." "...have created a device capable of making anybody sound like me!"

Uhuh. Yep.
                DING!

It's like saying, "Pretend you're Brian May coming up with his own unique tone."
                Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                I am just jug the merlot

Comment

at least most of those artist pedals are those of guys who have a say in matters... Poor Jimi, he had no choice! What's next a Lennon Microphone Signature series? An Ian Curtis varispeed box, Bonham signature custom kick pedal... boo & hiss.

But i'd dig to give the pedal a whirl though... bet it's cool!
                  Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                  X