Best passive volume pedal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best passive volume pedal?

I'm thinking about a volume pedal. Anyone know of any good passives?

I'm also noticing a lot have tuner outs. I was also thinking about getting a Boss TU-2. Would this mean it would always be on, and I'd use the volume pedal to do those "sudden stops"? Or does the TU-2 still work in that situation? (I know, weird question)

Thanks in advance!

Re: Best passive volume pedal?

the classic ernie ball. it will outlast every one of us.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer
      the classic ernie ball. it will outlast every one of us.
      I second the motion.

Comment

I really liked the VisualVolume when I had it. I just couldn't justify keeping it with the POD.

On it, the Volume could be off, and the tuner would still receive a signal.

The only drawback was that it ONLY ran on AC power.

The major advantage was the addition of LED indicators for where the volume was set, with a different color lens at the mid and max positions. Tre
        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Woah woah woah, it's a cool idea, but 180 bucks is a little pricey. I think I might take my newly aquired 20% off GC coupon and go for an Ernie Ball JR.

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat
            I really liked the VisualVolume when I had it. I just couldn't justify keeping it with the POD.

On it, the Volume could be off, and the tuner would still receive a signal.

The only drawback was that it ONLY ran on AC power.

The major advantage was the addition of LED indicators for where the volume was set, with a different color lens at the mid and max positions. Tre
            +1, I was going to suggest the VisualVolume too. They recently brought out an updated version.
            Guitars: EBMM Silhouette Special / G&L ASAT Special / ESP Horizon / Squier MIJ Strat / Squier Aff. Strat / Furch S23-CR / Taylor Baby
            Basses: Cort NTL-BFL acoustic fretless / Ellio Martina Forza 5 / Fender MIJ '75 RI Jazz / G&L SB-2 / Ibanez MC924 / Ibanez ATK300 (2x) / Ibanez ATK305 / Italia Torino / Longbow 2-string / Rickenbacker 4003 / Sandberg Bullet 5 fretless

Comment

Working...
            X