Echo-O-O-O-o-o-o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Echo-O-O-O-o-o-o

I love the Electro Harmonix Memory Man. Its a little on the expensive side and is kinda big, but its delat tone kicks ass. Id also recomend the Ibanez AD9, Keeley does a mod on it for true bypass and some other stuff if you want it.
    - BlueBurst Campellone Standard CSTM (Kent Armstrong Johnny Smith Mini HB n)
    - Pelham Blue Gibson DG-335 (Antiquity n/'78 b)
    - Goldtop Gibson R7 (Antiquity HBs)
    - Teal Green Metallic Fender '56 NOS Strat (Antiquity Surfers n&m/Antiquity Texas Hot Custom b)
    - Tungsten Buckwheat
    - Fender '57 Tweed Twin-Amp
    - Vintage Sound Amps VS112P (Princeton Reverb clone)
    - Henriksen JazzAmp 110

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer
      If you want also want big delays too, I always recommend the Line6 DL4, but that might be overkill for your needs.
      I've been looking for the "All-in-one" delay and that seems to fit, what do you mean overkill?

has anyone had experiece with Boss Giga Delays? Are those pedals expressive?
      "So you will never have to listen to Serf music again" -Jello Biafra

Comment

The boss giga delays are pretty sweet . . . try one of them out, and a/b it with a line 6 DL4 or Echo Park to see which one you like best and you'll probably be set . . .
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
        X