Eminence. Tonespotter v Governor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminence. Tonespotter v Governor

To those who have had experience with these two speakers shed some light on their differences? Perhaps a mini-shootout for me?
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Re: Eminence. Tonespotter v Governor

Bee, before we go for a shoot-out, I should remind you that no one in Australia is dealing Eminence guitar amp speakers.

Some time ago CMI music had 'em however they were only ordering the minimum amount to be distrubited from the US so Eminence decided to cut the deal.

It sucks but business is business I guess.

Comment

Aw, that's a shame. Thanks for the heads-up, though HJ

Could import them... but at an inconvenience.
      Originally posted by Kanye West
      Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker
        Could import them... but at an inconvenience.
        And at an expense. You'd be better off getting some Celestions here unless you're really keen on getting Eminence.

I've seen some used Celestion speakers go on ebay australia for pretty cheap. Usually either G12T-75's or Mesa Boogie Black Shadow C-90's for under $100. I've never seen used Vintage 30's or G12H30's on aussie ebay though which annoys me because they're the speakers I'm most interested in.

They're are some manufacturers in Australia making guitar speakers but I'm not so sure of their quality.

Check out this aussie made celestion clone if you're interested:

But yeh, as far as I'm concerned we have to pay up quite a bit for the 'standard' guitar speaker. A Celestion Vintage 30 will cost about $220 new here.

Comment

Working...
        X