ADA mp1 and a Boss GT-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADA mp1 and a Boss GT-8

i sold my amps and pres and now thinking about buy an ada MP1 and a GT-8 (pre amp and the gt for multiefx, no cosm). Connect them by midi....

Anyone tried something like this?
    - Cort S-2550
    - Ibanez Roadstar II RG440
    - Ibanez Artcore Asf75tbl
    - Dunlop Crybaby gcb-95
    - Boss Compressor Sustainer CS-3
    - Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-7
    - Danelectro T-bone distortion
    - Mesa Boogie V-Twin
    - Boss Super Chorus CH-1
    - Boss Digital Delay DD-6
    - Peavey Classic 30

Re: ADA mp1 and a Boss GT-8

Nope. I have the GT-6, but honestly have been a little dissapointed with the effects only selection....they have been very noisy into my Marshall. Now, I LOVE the effects when combined with one of the pre-amp models. This may be a problem that's been solved with the GT-8, or it may be something inherent with Boss.

Wish I could give you more input. I have, however, heard that the GT-8 offers many upgrades over the GT-6 version, incuding some killer amp models.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

I went from a GT-6 to an MP-1. I miss the versatility of the GT-6, but when I'm in the mood for the MP-1's tone (which is most of the time), I'm happier with it.
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

can u send me some sample of your ada mp1? [email protected] =]

i“m trying to have at the pedalboard the ada and the boss (a friend of mine produces the pedalboard and have an rack stand in it).

So I would have the versatility of the gt-8 and the preamps of the ADA mp1, with tube response, and can control all of it with the midi (using the gt-6 as controller for the mp1).

and my crybaby before everything (i dont like digital wah)
        - Cort S-2550
        - Ibanez Roadstar II RG440
        - Ibanez Artcore Asf75tbl
        - Dunlop Crybaby gcb-95
        - Boss Compressor Sustainer CS-3
        - Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-7
        - Danelectro T-bone distortion
        - Mesa Boogie V-Twin
        - Boss Super Chorus CH-1
        - Boss Digital Delay DD-6
        - Peavey Classic 30

Comment

Originally posted by joaoneto
          can u send me some sample of your ada mp1? [email protected] =]

i“m trying to have at the pedalboard the ada and the boss (a friend of mine produces the pedalboard and have an rack stand in it).

So I would have the versatility of the gt-8 and the preamps of the ADA mp1, with tube response, and can control all of it with the midi (using the gt-6 as controller for the mp1).

and my crybaby before everything (i dont like digital wah)
          If you'd like, check out www.adadepot.com's message board. I know there are I believe 2 guys on there who use the ADA MP-1 along with the Boss GT-8.

Cheers
          www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

i use a gt-pro, and couldnt imagine the buzzy ADA sounding better than the GT...although, I bet you could clone the ADA sound with the GT if you spend some time with it.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
            X