banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know anything about this company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know anything about this company?

The shop im working at recently got a small fuzz pedal used after the pedals original owner died. It has a sparkly paint job and the writing looks like it was printed out on a computer and somehow glued or somthing to the box. It has 2 knobs, attack and volume with volume on the left. It sounds absolutely and turned the clean channel of a crate practice amp into a feeding back soloing monster. It seems to be made by a company called dice works but i cant find any information on the company and this pedal doesnt look like any of the ones ive seen on the net. I wanna figure out what this is so I can see how much they cost, the boss took the one we got we know nothing about it
    Originally posted by ratherdashing
    If inviting 200 drunken strangers to your parents house is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Re: Does anyone know anything about this company?

Here's a list of some more pedals.

I think you have the Supa Fuzz. It has two knobs labled as you mention.

The builder of these pedals is the seller named "t-booster" on ebay. There's a killer unit called the union jack up for auction that will do the supa fuzz sound and another for $140. It's the one I have linked first on this page. Leap if you're feeling froggy. It should seriously one-up your boss.

Comment

Here's the link to the ebay auction.

Comment

neat to seea Supra Fuzz copy out there... those were the pedals Townshend used a bit in the 70's for solos...

Comment

Working...
        X