My new amp is HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new amp is HERE!

My Stinger/Blues Pearl Blues Man head is finally in the house. Oh. My. LORD!

I sadly have to run it through my crappy PA cabs for a little bit as I can't shell out the dough for even a cheap cab...the effect of them is definitely there (the high end is pretty fizzy and it wasn't in any of the 4 cabs I put it through in the store), but that doesn't stop it from sounding AMAZING. I get it now. After my trip to the local boutique joint a few months ago, I thought "boutique amps are a lot of hype." Well, I consider this a boutique amp (Blues Pearl is, and these were made in even smaller quanities)...and now it all makes sense. I can't see myself ever getting rid of this amp. It's PERFECT for me. Just absolutely awesome. I can't believe the deal I got on it either...people spend a good deal more on Hot Rod Deluxes.

My tele and strat sound best on it, as Gearjoneser told me the case would probably be (thanks again for the help, Joe). The Gibbys sound great great too.

I'll post pics later to give you an idea of what it looks like (a standard BF Fender head, really). Maybe clips too...stay tuned!

Re: My new amp is HERE!

Congrats !
    Guitars- Melancon, Paul Reed Smith
    Effects- Line 6, EMMA, Xotic, EB, Dunlop, Fulltone, Voodoo Labs, Analog Man, Boss
    Amp- Fender
    Originally posted by Skullkrusher
    After comparing the 17inch and 15inch models side by side........I decided to go with the 15inch. The 17inch was nice, but I think it was a bit too big. Anyway........

Comment

Working...
    X