Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish List

It's early, but I'm already thinking about items to place on the WISH LIST for the New Year......

I want another Tele....probably have Frankinstein hook me up with a George Harrison Rosewood clone

I also want a P90 guitar. An R4 LP Custom would be sweet, but.........$$$$$$

Maybe look for a good deal on a Fender Reverb tank. Should've kept the one I had, but

Peterson Strobostomp
    Teese Picture Wah

THAT'S IT !!!! (for now...unless a SWEET Vibrolux comes along! )

SO, you bunch of crack heads.....whatcha jonesing for?????!!!!!
    Last edited by PUCKBOY99; 12-19-2006, 08:12 AM.

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
    Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
    FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Re: Wish List

Me...... a good Silvertone 1483 or a Gibson amp. See my other thread

Something nice and dirty......in a good way
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Originally posted by saladin View Post
        Those are some pretty sweet guitars, if it was any pastel (surf green, daphne blue, etc....) w/ a matching headstock. Hate to be critical of your guitar choices but I'm just stating my opinion. Anyway, is that the 62 RI? If so that's almost as cool!
        Originally posted by kilphody
        There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

I wanna do a Warmoth by the end of next year, maybe. Or just something different then what I have that will be unique.

I would like a bigger/better cabinet maybe, but it's not necessary.

The three most important things I wanna do is mod my tele (I hate sunbursts, so maybe a refin? New p'ups, tuners...the works), put new pickups in my Ernie Ball and start a pedalboard up. All I have is a Tubulator, and I would love to get a full board going (couple OD boxes, delay, wah, trem, comp...lots of cool stuff).

We'll see how I feel tomorrow...

Comment

to quote Navin Johnson, "I don't need nuthin' ..."
            "music heals"
            facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
              to quote Navin Johnson, "I don't need nuthin' ..."
              If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Try the PRS SE with the p90s. I actually played one the other day and wasnt bad, but it was the first p90 guitar i have ever played.. so i didnt know what to expect.
                Guitars: Jackson Black Flametop SLSMG FullShred(A8)/FullShred w/Tonepros bridge
                Fernandes Revolver Pro 7-String, BKP Painkiller(A8)
                Amp: Laney VH100R and Splawn 2x12 cab
                Effects: John Spina modded SD-1, Morley Bad Horsie Wah, MXR 10-band EQ (OLD version)
                Recording/Practice: Line 6 Guitar Port

Comment

I'm trusting you guys to keep this quiet, but I really need to try a set of Bare Knuckle Mules.

I'd love a Tele.

And you can't have too many Les Pauls IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon_F View Post
                    I'm trusting you guys to keep this quiet, but I really need to try a set of Bare Knuckle Mules.
                    i want the steve stevens pups
                    Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                    Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Things I'm REALLY jonesing for:

LP Custom - Preferably from the 70's, but I'll settle for a 90's LP Custom Plus.

LP Standard - Definately from the 70's. Tobacco sunburst, 3 piece maple top, just like Ace Frehley's

A smokin, single channel amp, similar to a Komet or a Trainwreck. Something with great cleans and smoking liquid OD. I now have a Twin Tube to take care of more than one channel.

That's really it. A few misc pickups for the new guitars and that's really it.
                      My Sound Clips

Comment

So much to list ...I'll make it a bit shorter for everyone here

A Crate V32 or V30 amp for starters, I'm hoping to get this before January 19th (my first gig )

Either an acoustic or a Les Paul (probably the Les Paul first, I really need those humbucking tones for quite a few songs my band will be playing).

I'd like to get a wah-wah pedal as well, either a Teese Picture Wah or the Fulltone Clyde Deluxe.

A Carl Martin Plexitone would be a nice and welcome addition to my gear as well.

Both the Line 6 MM4 and DL4 modelers.

A Tele and a Gretsch, and that should be it for awhile until I get an Edana (a-ways off from now).

Oh yeah, and I really want a pair of bongos right now for some reason, and a better keyboard would be nice too.
                        The G.B. Kirch Band on Facebook!
                        And Here on Bandcamp!
                        Crankin' a Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Strat into a Crate V32, in an attempt to deafen those who don't enjoy good ol' fashioned blues and rock n' roll

Comment

Don't get me started, Terry.

Ok, let's see.
                          - get the Marshall up and running
                          - get some single-coils rewound
                          - at some point make Iron Maiden Strat original and then get neck, floyd, tuners and whatever else necessary to make silver body a complete guitar
                          - Deluxe Player's Strat in 3-tone Sunburst or SRV Strat
                          - Jimmy Vaughan or Eric Johnson Strat
                          (notice similarities between options of last two, but the price difference as well. )
                          - Mission Aurora
                          - Warmoth Tele

I have a feeling I'll only get through the first 3 items.
                          Last edited by ErikH; 12-17-2006, 11:21 PM.

Comment

I really miss a double humbucker guitar and I will always be a sucker for a good LP so that's on the list if money permits.

JV Strat-CAR

Amps to be built:

JTM 45
                            5E3
                            Twin(Low power)
                            '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Working...
                            X