Jackson dk2m 2007 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson dk2m 2007 edition

Hey, i am currently looking for my second guitar after 5-6 years guitarplaying. Ive looked closer to this guitar named "jackson dk2m" and i found it nice. My guitarteacher brought the Jackson to the lesson and i tried it out and really like it (y). But the problem is that it's that they made a new jackson dk2m in 2012 when Fender bought the company, ive tried to find the jackson dk2m on "thomann" and other guitarsites but cannot find the 2007 model. so my question is if they make the 2007 model at all since they made a new design of it. 2. have anyone played on both guitars (the new one and the old one) because i wanna know if it really is any differences except that the new model is made in Mexico?

Regards - Guitarftw
    (Sorry for my English)

Re: Jackson dk2m 2007 edition

Actually Fender bought Jackson in 2002, starting making some of the worst ever done.
    The D2KM, if I remind correctly, has been introduced in 2007 and produced 'till 2012 or so.
    Always liked the idea behind it, but when I got the chanche to test it, it proved to be a "mute" guitar. No wood resonance at all, just 6 strings laid on a (crap) tremolo.
    Not worth the bucks at all.
    If you live in Europe, anyway, I'm willing to sell a Charvel 375 Deluxe with maple fretboard and recessed OFR with Duncans in it
    PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
    X