Bass rig complete.... What a couple of weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass rig complete.... What a couple of weeks

I've played 6 string from the age of 16, so 33 years now and never really tried anything else. Several years ago I got a bass with the intention of getting into bass for a couple of reasons, a bit of fun and to try and to refine my timing and feel. Over the past few years I've had a few bass cabs and an Ashdown Superfly amp but I never "Got into it" and sold those off but not the bass. Then I got a Phil Jones briefcase because I could use it with both my bass and electro acoustic and then found a David a Eden D210XLT and left it at that for a few years. Then during last year my mates and I finally decided on a short set of ZZ, Gary Moore, Black Crowes to name a few and I started getting it on. Well finally in the last 2 weeks I got not just 1 rig but 2! First I found a David Eden WT330 amp complete with a line 6 XT Pro rack unit, and the amp is just what I had hoped for in terms of sound but I have my reservations about the volume as it's rated at about 180 watts at 8 ohms. The line 6 unit is pretty good but I'm not really interested in having bass effects so that will go. Then last week I found another Eden cab, a D112XLT which will boost the Wt330 to around 300 watts. So I thought I was done..... But then a David Eden WT550 cropped up and I went for it. However, when I got there to collect it the guy set it up with this awesome Epifani UL3 310 neo loaded cab.... 10 minutes later it was all mine...... Bwahahahaha

No need for any of the nonsense trade ups that I've gone through with guitar stuff, this is complete and I can't wait to get the gigs on.
    Last edited by d1dsj; 02-28-2015, 04:52 PM.

Re: Bass rig complete.... What a couple of weeks

Pics NAO plz

Comment

Originally posted by Falloffthebonetone View Post
      Pics NAO plz
      Ok then, sorry for the poor quality.... It was a long drive and a long day!
      The amps in their rack cases

D112

UL3 310

D210

The stack of doom

The bass's

Comment

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Comment

That's the way to do it! Start at the beginning with quality stuff. And you got yourself a rig that can handle any size gig. Congrats!
          Originally posted by DrNewcenstein
          To understand the idiot, you must think like an idiot.

Comment

stack of doom ... me want

Comment

Working...
            X