Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lori Jazz Bass wiring?

Hello,

I have an old Lori Jazz bass with two humbuckers. I can't seem to find a wiring diagram for such a thing because there are 3 wires on each pick up: a black and red on each and then a separate color on each pick up, which I assume is for noise reduction.

Can anyone lend some expertise on where these are to be soldered? I can provide pics if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Lori Jazz Bass wiring?

Is it currently wired?
    Originally posted by Brown Note
    I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
    My Blog

Comment

Pics are always needed in cases like this. We have to find out what those wires do. If you have a multimeter, this will help figure out what the wires are actually doing.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Also, if it's currently wired, where they are connected will make it a lot easier to tell what they do. If they are Fender Precision-style pickups, there will be one wire that connects them to each other, and the other 2 are hot and ground.
        Originally posted by Brown Note
        I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
        My Blog

Comment

Comment

Sorry for the delay

Comment

The red and black wires are consistent on each pick up but the blue wire comes from the neck pick up and the green wire comes from the bridge pick up. I'm not sure what either of them do and how they are to be wired.

Comment

Working...
              X