Jonathan Moody - Chandalier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Moody - Chandalier

Jon Moody works for GHS Strings, and badass musician. He does lots of solo loopy ambient stuff, duo with a drummer, and is a total gearhead who will answer the most mundane of questions about dorky stuff like string spacing on his 6 & 7 string basses.

I predict Mincer will have something positive to say about this, and NegativeEase will have a story about being acquainted with Jonathan
    "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And itís the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Re: Jonathan Moody - Chandalier

Soundgarden cover
    "Patience is key. Hard work is obligatory. And itís the decisions you make right now, not the habits of the past, that will shape your success in the future." - Janek Gwizdala

Comment

Re: Jonathan Moody - Chandalier

This one makes me really happy that I already own a looper. I'd be GAS'ing for one hard if not.

Comment

Working...
      X