Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogren Bassknob on sale

Might get this, sounds killer and on sale for $40

BassKnob STD by Bogren Digital is a single-knob bass amp plug-in that delivers your dream bass tone in seconds. Based on an iconic bass amplifier, which became the standard for rock and metal sounds. Zero added latency and low buffer settings will let you stay engaged with your performance and focus on the songwriting. The BassKnob STD plug-in is compatible with all major DAWs.

I gave it a whirl with the trial last week and then bought it a few days later. Had to give it a run with my practice routine first before making the purchase. I really like it. Being an Ampeg guy, it hits the sweet spot.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
      I gave it a whirl with the trial last week and then bought it a few days later. Had to give it a run with my practice routine first before making the purchase. I really like it. Being an Ampeg guy, it hits the sweet spot.
      thanks for responding - I don't have time to demo it during the sale. appreciate the knowledge. I too love the ampeg sound. I used to have an ampeg plugin but that was several computers back. it was my go-to.

—-
      for those that buy: I found it necessary to install the standalone along with the vst3 to be able to activate using the license key; then it showed up in my DAW. Can probably be installed without the standalone but that seemed to be quickest way.
      Last edited by DankStar; 10-09-2022, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X