banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PJ with a treble bleed on the Antiquity II bridge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PJ with a treble bleed on the Antiquity II bridge?

Hi, I have a neck/Fender 60 and a bridge Antiquity II on my PJ, round wounds.
    I primarily use the P/neck with some J/bridge added so I am considering a treble bleed on the bridge to hold some of the highs. Make sense? Wasting my Antiquity that way?
    Any experiences? Primarily used for rock 70-90s.
    Tks

Sounds like a good idea, do it.
    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Originally posted by jpaulo View Post
      Hi, I have a neck/Fender 60 and a bridge Antiquity II on my PJ, round wounds.
      I primarily use the P/neck with some J/bridge added so I am considering a treble bleed on the bridge to hold some of the highs. Make sense? Wasting my Antiquity that way?
      Any experiences? Primarily used for rock 70-90s.
      Tks
      Are you trying to mute the highs or bring them out more at lower volums?

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post

Are you trying to mute the highs or bring them out more at lower volums?
        bring them out a lower levels

Comment

if hes talking about a treble bleed, i assume hes trying to preserve them, since thats what a treble bleed does

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
            if hes talking about a treble bleed, i assume hes trying to preserve them, since thats what a treble bleed does
            Just checking

Comment

Working...
            X