Loving my bass rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving my bass rig

Finally had a chance to run both the 4x10 and 2x10 together at a gig. Good sized room too. Even though I was running a pre-EQ DI feed to the board, I wasn’t in the FOH much according to the sound guy. Didn’t need much and he was cool with the sound. It sure sounded great out front though from what I heard during sound check. Their FOH flies above the stage. Had a great stage mix and a great show. Played the SUB Ray4 the whole show. Next one in a couple of weeks. The 2x10 alone should be enough there.

More speakers usually sounds good.
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

glad you got to run the full rig! not that id want to carry all through around most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        glad you got to run the full rig! not that id want to carry all through around most of the time
        Wheels. And not just any wheels, but rollerblade style office chair wheels. Moves around with ease. I loaded in/out by putting the 210 on top the 410 and wheeled them I together. The hardest part was lifting the 410 on to the stage. It’s not overly heavy, which I like. Didn’t play with them stacked though this go around. Really don’t need to.

Comment

The single 15" cab has 2 1/2" casters from an old computer tower.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X