Too Nice To Play????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Too Nice To Play????

I saw a guy I work with play live once.. at the end of the show, he took his black LP Custom off and slid it across the stage.
    -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
    I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

My strats are fair game. I love beat up strats. I use them to switch pedals, play along on the drummer's cymbals, attack local rodents...

My PRS is nice but isn't one of those utterly drool-inducing models you see, and it has a few dings from the previous owner, so I wouldn't be heartbroken if I dinged it. It does get better treatment than my strats, but it still gets gigged.

my tele is in between. I don't really go out of my way to beat it up, but it's minty after 18 months of solid use.
      Originally posted by Jolly
      ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

I have one instrument like that. It's a Gibson ES135 that I picked up a few years ago. It's a gorgeous instrument, sounds very nice, I put new frets in so it'd be like my other players........BUT, I've only used it a few times live. I find myself coming back to my beat up Custom and my bastard caster Tele. It just seems too nice to beat up.
        www.enigmaduo.com

Comment

Working...
        X