buying shielded cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying shielded cable

SO I was on guitarelectronics.com last night and they have shielded cable for $3...problem is, shipping for the cable is...

$3. So you pay twice as much for the cable just to have it shipped to you.

So I was wondering if you can pick up this cable at a hardware store like Home Depot or at a Radio Shack instead and not screw yourself over the shipping costs. Anyone know?
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Re: buying shielded cable

Why not just go to the music store and purchase some shielded insturment cable?
    || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Re: buying shielded cable

Well I tried both today, the music store apparently didn't have any shielded cables, or they were 10, 15, 20 ft. long, more than I would need.

Radio Shack has the coax, but it too comes in a pre-packaged length that costs more than it would on a website.

I also tried Salina Electronics and that guy is an ass hole. Every time I go in there he acts like a ****. I'm pretty sure he gave me the wrong cable too. I fart on him.
      Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
      Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
      Originally posted by Sosomething
      "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Working...
      X