My Grover Jackson Washburn USA collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Grover Jackson Washburn USA collection

Yeah, even today Washburn is one of the few companies that will use the Schaller branded Floyd, rather than the Schaller-built OFR (and now not even that).

BTW, since that post Ascension got even more of 'em and I'm guessing they all were diamonds because eventually he sold one of the other ones he got to me, a 1994 red MG-122 and she might possibly be the most finely build and probably best sounding of all of my guitars (except for the SD '59, try as I might I cannot seem to like it, I much more prefer the Jazz, but am having doubts about chopping up a 16-year old guitar with even the solder joints stock).

Here she is along with her younger sister ('95) which I bought from BloodRose here who obviously got a couple others himself (all that he kept are with Floyds though )

This one came already modded so I had no qualms about thoroughly upgrading the electronics. AHH, much better!

Originally posted by Blue_Fingers_Jay
    I prefer cheaper guitars, nothing is as cool as a cheap guitar that sounds awesome.
    Originally posted by That90'sGuy
    Not all guitars are created equal, so make sure it sings and if it does, you'd be silly to pass it up.

Comment

Working...
    X