banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's that time again. How many guitars do you own now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: It's that time again. How many guitars do you own now?

whoa brotha...name em
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Ah you know 'em. You want the actual models, or just a basic runthrough? I.E. "1996 Gibson Les Paul Gem Studio," or simply "Les Paul?"

Comment

Just two right now, but I've never owned more than 3 at a time, including a bass. Would love a third, but might settle for modding the Schecter instead, especially since I'm way low and cash and would probably leave the Schecter sitting unplayed if I got a third.
        www.JeffDunne.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlTheBird View Post
          Ah you know 'em. You want the actual models, or just a basic runthrough? I.E. "1996 Gibson Les Paul Gem Studio," or simply "Les Paul?"
          ohhh...i thought there was 8 before
          Originally posted by kilphody
          There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

I'm up to 45, which is a ridiculous number, I admit. I have 15 G&Ls, eight Les Pauls, five Ibanez, five Martins, two Taylors, two Takamine 12-strings--It's a pretty nice collection.

I have five or six that I want to sell. I never bonded with one of the Les Pauls, and one of the G&Ls, but they are almost too nice to get rid off.

That's the problem--they're easy to buy, but hard to let go of.

Bill
            When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by cream123 View Post
              ohhh...i thought there was 8 before
              I added the new Americana.

Originally posted by Boogie Bill View Post
              I'm up to 45, which is a ridiculous number, I admit. I have 15 G&Ls, eight Les Pauls, five Ibanez, five Martins, two Taylors, two Takamine 12-strings--It's a pretty nice collection.

I have five or six that I want to sell. I never bonded with one of the Les Pauls, and one of the G&Ls, but they are almost too nice to get rid off.

That's the problem--they're easy to buy, but hard to let go of.

Bill
              I respect you sir! 45 is incredible. The more the merrier!

No Gretsches though?

Comment

After selling 3 guitars I'm down to:

ESP Vintage Plus
                ESP M2 Custom
                ESP M1000 Deluxe (sold, pending payment...)
                Taylor 510 acoustic
                And a dodgy acoustic

Comment

I'm up to 10 (if you count my bass) now, but three of them are in pieces waiting for mods.
                  It's hard to be metal in girl pants.

My Gear

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

....And my ex only got one of them in the divorce.....ROFLMAO!
                    www.enigmaduo.com

Comment

Six and holding.
                      Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                      I am just jug the merlot

Comment

I'm up to 4 now. In addition to those listed in my sig I do still have my first guitar, a nice sounding but utterly unplayable cheap acoustic.

Comment

Who cares about how many, how about HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU SPEND PLAYING YOUR GUITARS??

That's where the real nuts swing and hang.

Comment

This if it all comes together will be #28

Took me a few trys to post a pic of it, but I think I am going to have a buddy of mine add some pinstripes, silver and copper leaf, and maybe either a silver pickguard, or black with gold pickup covers.
                            Last edited by Bludave; 04-06-2008, 01:05 PM.
                            "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
                            "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I like that Strat

Comment

I've got two electrics, one acoustic, and one bass coming in.
                                My Soundclick

Comment

Working...
                                X