Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got my strat & shipped it back

Originally posted by Jeff_H
    I like the look of that strat Lou. I have one in a blond/BANANNA PUDDING color as well, and just really dig it. You will be so happy once you get that in.

59Paul....I know what you mean about the "guido from Hells Kitchen". Lou's a hell of a nice guy...and genuine to the core!
    Hey ya Jeff Yep, Lou is a Great guy !!!

Lou, be sure to give a review of the Strat when it arrives. You're going to LOVE it !!!!
    Only The Strong Survive

Comment

Lou,

Sorry to hear about the problem with that e-bay scam, but at least you got your money back and from the looks of it that strat you got from 59paul looks to be a far better deal.

Now about food are you supposed to eat all this high protein stuff for days and days and then the weight falls of you? Whenever I weigh myself I always strap on one of my heaviest guitars and then re-weigh myself without it - amazing what results you get!!

Norman
      Normans Guitars

Comment

Hehe, like that tactic norman!

may work for me!
        "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Comment

Hey Rob and Jeff you guys are making me blush. You are a couple of great guys as well. This forum has renewed my faith in people with the way you all are like family.

As far as the diet goes it is the only one that works for me.
          You stil have to use you head and not eat bad food. Just because bacon and cheddar cheese and the like is ok as far as it doesn't have carbos it will still kill you. You have to still be mindfull of calories but you can have many more calories than you can on other diets. It is murder on a Pasta and bread raised Italian "Guido"

I am a carbo holic one taste of a piece of Italian Bread dipped in sauce or olive oil and I don't stop unitl the loaf is gone. Like Dom Deluise in that old Flick
          His Grace is Amazing

Comment

glad it worked out for ya better in the end!!!
            Originally posted by jeremy
            God hates bad guitar tone
            GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
            AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
            EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
            Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Working...
            X