banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mine, Mine, all mine!! (another Charvel :D)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine, Mine, all mine!! (another Charvel :D)

Iīve been gassing for a Charvel strathead since about NAMM, and by chance I found one. Loaded, aimed, won the auction, should be here in a few days..

Ok, itīs a reissue, but a good start I think. Price was a bit higher than I expected, but within my limit. Gonna drop in the original Pickups or a JB, then the search for an Explorer continues (Rhoads Tone, you still got yours? )
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Re: Mine, Mine, all mine!! (another Charvel )

Aw great Zerrrrrrrrrrrb!!!!
    That looks like an awesome guitar, congrats man!

Comment

Nice score.....i want a charvel or jackson strathead also..... they are impossible to find.

how much is that in US$? if u dont mind me asking
      '05 Gibson SG Standard
      '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
      PRS IRW McCarty
      '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
      82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

Sehr gute!
        "music heals"
        facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ez74
          Nice score.....i want a charvel or jackson strathead also..... they are impossible to find.

how much is that in US$? if u dont mind me asking
          I think about 650 bucks or so

Originally posted by Curly
          Sehr gute!
          What?? Youīre not mad at me because itīs not blue?

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Hey that's great buddy...Best of everything and to making great music with it...

John
            Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Das Angebot ist beendet. (the_zerb ist der Käufer)

I just love the way that sounds. Killer guitar Zerb....that should be a real player!
              My Sound Clips

Comment

That is sweet Zerb. Looks like a lot of different tone possibilities.

Comment

Great one Zerb - as always the colection is growing and growing!! :fing25:
                  Normans Guitars

Comment

Those are cool guitars! I looked at the bidders, and it looked like you had a lot of competition fighting till the very end of that auction. Always best to swoop down with the high bid at the end like you did.

Which Custom pickup do you like for that style guitar? Custom, C-5, JB, CC?
                    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

that the cool red one? aye tis be the red one. well, it's not THAT expencive.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey
                        that the cool red one? aye tis be the red one. well, it's not THAT expencive.
                        True, but from what Iīve gathered itīs already worth more than I payed. The "second edition" San Dimas reissues (i.e. SD I-IV models) are going for more than I payed, this one was only available in Europe, 75 each red and Blue (hence the "oversize" Logo)
                        Last edited by Zerberus; 07-29-2004, 09:11 AM.

Comment

btw, charvel changed the logo now too right?

and lol, i can just see you under the table singing odes to the new geetar

hab mir 'ne alte charvel gekauft und dann biss in die morgenstunden gesauft *hickup* *out of tune wailing in the background*

just dont forget bout the guitarport and i'll raise a glass for ya =)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
                            Nice score Zerb.Outside of pick-ups are you going to do anything to it?
                            Yep. Lots of pics for the Floyd setup tutorial

Originally posted by Davey
                            btw, charvel changed the logo now too right?
                            Not really. The 3 on a side headstock loge was always used for Charvel USA guitars. But the imports, notably the model series, had the 6 in line Jackson style headstock in the logo. Or do you mean something else?

and lol, i can just see you under the table singing odes to the new geetar

hab mir 'ne alte charvel gekauft und dann biss in die morgenstunden gesauft *hickup* *out of tune wailing in the background*
                            Quite possible

just dont forget bout the guitarport and i'll raise a glass for ya =)
                            See your PMs

Comment

Working...
                            X