american vs korean flying vee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american vs korean flying vee

Hi people, i'd like to know what is the difference between american flying vee and korean one since in the shop they can sell both but they haven't there them so i cannot see and play them.

Thanks, bye!
    Ast bilak parbilakar

Re: american vs korean flying vee

which make of guitar are we talking about?
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

kv2
      Ast bilak parbilakar

Comment

Materials (USA will use better grade woods, sometimes hardware also) and Workmanship (USA will have better quality due to well-trained assemblers)

Korea is the new Japan of guitar building. Serveral US as well as Japanese guitar companies have started having thier products built in Korea to cut labor and materials costs. The quality difference is still there, but the gap is closing. I remember just a few years ago seeing some Korean made guiatrs in the store and thinking what junk they were. Today, the quality is way better than it was. Often the cost savings is enormous for basically the same exact guitar (minus some paint and hardware options).

Remember- this is just a rule of thumb. I've also seen Kick Ass quality Korean stuff and Junk American made guitars! My advice- drive to a store that has both so you can try em' out!
        Very Metal.

:firedevil :headbang: :firedevil

ESP Lynch Kamikaze 4
        ESP Lynch Sunburst Tiger
        ESP Lynch Skulls and Snakes
        ESP Lynch Serpent-colored lefty body
        ESP KH-1
        LTD F-207-7 string- custom metal headstock tone block
        BC Rich KKV
        Schecter Omen 7-7 string- SD '59 neck/Custom bridge
        Soldano Series II Super Lead 60

Comment