Boss ns-2 manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss ns-2 manual

does anybody know where you can find the manual online or have one they can scan and send me through e-mail or whatever?

the boss site only seems to have the "guidebook" but doesn't really tell you any settings to use. I am gonna mess around with the pedal but when i don't have a starting point to go by i always wonder if i have it set up as best as i it can be.
    boreddddddddddd

put everything at 12 oclock and experiment from there.

Comment

1. Set the controls: threshold and delay on minimum, mode on 'reduction'.

2. Turn on pedal, check the 'check light is turned on'

3. Turn the threshold knob so that the reduction light turns on and theres no noise.

4. Set decay to minimum normally, but if the signal doesn't fade out naturally then increase it until it does.

5. Mode selecter: 'Reduction' means when its off, its normal, on and the reduction kicks in. 'Mute' when off it does the reduction, on and the signal is muted (rather handy)

I have the manual with diagrams but i lack a scanner. Basically the diagram says to put all effects in front of the amp in the 'send' and 'return' loop of the pedal. delays dont go in there, after the NS-2 unit in the chain.

Any questions just ask

Comment

i just got it home and took me about 30 seconds to get it right. all the reviews i have read on it said it was soo hard to get it set up right. that's what i get for believing reviews.

as i had hoped this pedal was a great investment. doesn't kill my sustain till i mute the strings then it goes away fast but not unnaturally. Great for my metal zone takes the hiss i get when not playing away
        boreddddddddddd

Comment

Glad you like. took no time for me to set mine up aswell, the instructions made it as clear as crystal to operate it. I cant see how it could go wrong. Welcome to the BOSS NS-2 club the coolest club ever! (except the Seymourus Duncanitius club )

Comment

yay i am a member of both
            boreddddddddddd

Comment

Working...
            X