Heavy clip with my ENGL Savage 120 and les paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy clip with my ENGL Savage 120 and les paul

Im not putting this in the tips and clips section cos firstly, not anywhere near as many people will see it, and secondly its to do with gear...like the new tubes in my ENGL, the ENGL vintage 30 box its running through, the les paul standard being used with its burst bucker pro pickups...so yeah

Anyway, there is a new clip on my soundclick site with the ENGL and my les paul playing heavy stuff, just to give a bit of a demo how the burst bucker pros handle heavy stuff...i think they sound pretty cool but a nice set of duncans would definitely sound chunkier...especially in the bridge.

Also there are two jazz clips there as well (the second and third from the top) which i posted about in the tips and clips section but no one seemed to be too interested so maybe not too many people saw them. But they are with the les paul as well and really show the clean sounds of the burst bucker pros, through my mesa 50cal combo.

Ive just heard lots of talk about these burst buckers on these forums so am thinking perhaps people would be interested to hear them in action.

Let me know what you guys (and gals of course) think.

Cheers

Ben.
    My Soundclick page.

Re: Heavy clip with my ENGL Savage 120 and les paul

oi you cheat! the tips and clips room is where this goes

the tones a bit fizzy for my liking but it sounds quite full at the same time..

some nice licks too
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Re: Heavy clip with my ENGL Savage 120 and les paul

cheers

bear in mind the volume is right down...thats pure preamp gain youre hearing
      My Soundclick page.

Comment

Working...
      X