Warmoth Neck shapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warmoth Neck shapes

I always throught Brazillian rose wood smelt like urinal mints...At least when you heat it up (to bend the sides for an acoustic)....

Comment

i dont use brazillian for the simple reason that its endangered. i had a few fretboards that were brazillian but i actually liked the indian rosewood better, warmer tone with more bloom after the attack

Comment

Badco33!
        I kind of started opposite from you, as a fender man to Gibson but I can say this. With fender I definately favor the SRV. Ive purchased from Warmoth the SRV neck Profile for all my Strats. (waiting on a new one now) so I'm a fan of thicker necks. I just recently purchased my first Les Paul (Which I Love!) A Studio + Desert Burst with a 59 neck (which is the first Les Paul which felt right to me because of the thicker neck) So I think we may be playing in the same ballfield. So maybe if the SRV feels right to me then the 59 profile will feel right to you. I dont think you will be sorry ordering the 59 profile. Just order the wood you want. I'm a fan of Pau Ferro boards. But you may not be.

Jim
        MIM Super Strat w/ Warmoth SRV Neck, Antiq.Tex. Hot N, Antiq. Tex. Hot M, Twangbanger Br

Blues Jr (Bill M modded) Vox Tonelab [/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
        X