X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show Off Your TELECASTERS!!!

Originally posted by Bludave View Post
    Another thread revived from the dead!
    This one will live on until players stop buying Telecasters or it gets thrown in the vault.
    -Butch

Comment

Then I best post pics for posterity

Don't have a full pic, post-op-need to get that done.
      Last edited by JeffB; 11-05-2011, 08:07 AM.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Do Esquires count?

Or PTs?

Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
        Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Here.

Knock yourselves out.

Four pages of pro thumbs.

[I have several Telecasters, but this is the most interesting. Box-stock, the protective coverings weren't even off until the photographer got it for a calendar shoot, and I don't think I've had it out of the case since I got it back -- scared to get it dirty again!]
          Last edited by Bezmotivnik; 09-06-2010, 07:19 PM.
          You all became so much smarter and more mature when I turned off sigs and avatars! Wow, it's like magic!
          DATA, NOT DISCUSSION

Comment

Thats a Spinal Tap moment for you '...don't touch it, in fact don't even look at it'

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_S View Post
              Do Esquires count?

YES!

Originally posted by Rich_S View Post
              Or PTs?

...and YES!
              "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

That blue Esquire is really nice. I somewhat regret not getting the tapped QP for my telecaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Snyder View Post
                  This one will live on until players stop buying Telecasters or it gets thrown in the vault.
                  Hands down it's the best thread I've ever started! Never expected it would get this big but I'm so glad it did!
                  "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

The black one is the Bastardcaster, the blue one is the Pastorcaster. The PC has the most radical scallops I've ever seen.
                    www.enigmaduo.com

Comment

Here is my Tele...it's a custom shop model that I purchased used from guitar center hollywood vintage room back in 1999. They claim it used to belong to Cesar Rosas...regardless of who may have owned it previously, I bought it because it was and is an awesome guitar.

I was adjusting the neck pickup (for the first time..) and look what I found! Someone wrote "a good blonde" under the pickguard. I've had this guitar all these years and never knew. Any ideas?

Cheers.

edit: my wife suggested that the writing might be "A Grd Blonde", as it "A Grade Blonde"...
                      Last edited by FAC; 09-12-2010, 09:30 PM.
                      Originally posted by Zhangliqun
                      If I thought it would make it sound better, I'd dunk a Burst in the toilet.
                      Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                      But nowadays, everyone has to have a pedalboard that looks like the bridge of the starship enterprise to play Amazing Grace at church.

Comment

From Left to right. A 52 RI with a Duncan 54N & a Jerry Donahue in the bridge, A Blackout Tele with set neck & 2 Pearly Gates, A California Tele with a Strat Tex Mex & a Tele Tex mex. The Twistedcaster! Made by Xssive. Duncan Firebird minihum & Hotrail!
                        Last edited by Bludave; 05-03-2013, 09:36 AM.
                        "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
                        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I believe the neck on my PT originally came off the Twistedcaster.
                          Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                          Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Im workin on it....................... again

Comment

Here's one I completed building about a month ago.
                              The pic is crappy.
                              Alder body, maple/maple neck, SD HotP90 bridge at the neck with a SD Quarter Pound bridge.

BuddyJacob

Last edited by bluesbend; 11-02-2010, 10:47 AM.
                              " you tell it like you're barefoot while you wear those hundred dollar shoes. Yeah, you can shuck and jive me all ya want to but, please please please, don't tell me 'bout the blues!"......Buddy Guy

Comment

This is mine, Debbie after Debbie Harry with whom I share a birthday (well not the year) One piece ash body one piece maple neck Wilkingson bridge and nocaster pickups. One very nice guitar
                                "If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to him again." ~ Stan Laurel

Comment

Working...
                                X